Tuesday 21 April 2015

Evaluation Question 6: What have you learned through the process of constructing this product?

Through the time is has taken me to complete my cover contents and double pages, I have been able to use almost all the tools in my key software which was Photoshop. When creating my product, I favoured the cloning tool and the shapes tool. The cloning tool allowed me to take out any imperfections of my images and any parts of the image that looked like they did not need to be there. Also making everything even allowed the products images to have a unique feeling to them. Since I got to use the cloning tool for my preliminary task, I improved the skill so I could use it in a more effective way when completing my main production magazine task. The simple shapes tool allowed me to create advertisements for my pages and tags for important information. Creating different shapes and patterns for the pages allowed my magazine to have its own unique style and will improve my final grade through creativity. Other tools such has the blur and smudge tool allowed me to blend in pictures into their background and show them as if the model was in the background and not a separate image.

No comments:

Post a Comment